Thursday, September 4, 2014

How to Drink Water ?

Hello


First of all let me clarify that I am not a Doctor nor a guru, but I am writing these tips from the experiences I and my family are having over the years.. These tips have been passed on from our great , great Grand Parents.


How to drink water  ????


You would wonder what kind of a kiddish question is this, but believe me if you read this full article and follow the rules of drinking water you shall say " Its a Miracle ", " It has changed my Life", " why didn't I do it earlier "  and so on..




Rules


1. You should drink at least 3 liters of water daily.


2. Drink water slowly and sip by sip, don't gulp full 1 liter water at a time.


3. Drink 2 medium glasses of warm water early in the morning before brushing your teeth.


4. Drink 1 glass of warm water just before going to bed.


5. Do not drink water with your meals.


6. Do not drink cold water at all, it is very bad for health.


7. Drink 1 glass of water half an hour before meals.


8. You should drink water only after an hour of having your meals.


9. Avoid drinking cold water during meals and just before driving or during driving.


10. Warm water with one table spoon of honey on empty stomach, reduces fats.





No comments:

Post a Comment